Acupuncture in Manhattan at Seitai Acupuncture
Seitai Acupuncture is a premier Manhattan, New York acupuncturist. We provide Japanese-style acupuncture services to help you with headaches, anxiety, depression, knee, back and sciatica pain and neurological disorders. We work with most insurance providers, so you can obtain the services you need at a price you can afford.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to make an appointment, contact Seitai Acupuncture by phone or online today.
Acupuncture at Seitai Acupuncture in Manhattan
Improving your quality of life through holistic wellness is always our goal at Seitai Acupuncture. We welcome new patients including those who have limited or extensive experience with acupuncture to our Manhattan office. We’re committed to providing you with exceptional service and attention to your individual needs. Acupuncture can help you to feel better without the use of pain medications or surgeries. Let us show you how.
How Can Acupuncture Help You?
Many of our patients are coming in for acupuncture for the first time. If you aren’t sure how this type of ancient healing method can help you, consider a few of the ways we routinely help our patients. Acupuncture can help with:
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Headaches and migraine pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Other joint pain
If you are suffering from pain, acupuncture can help. With the insertion of very fine needles, we can encourage the natural healing process in the body. This helps to encourage oxygen-rich blood to flow to the troubled area, reducing inflammation and helping to speed the natural healing process. It’s highly effective, non-invasive, and very safe.
What to Expect from Your Manhattan Acupuncturist
When you visit your acupuncturist in Manhattan, our first goal will be to understand what you are feeling and any symptoms you have. We’ll determine the underlying cause of your pain. Then, we’ll create a customized treatment plan to address those needs. We offer several techniques that can help you with a specific area of pain or general wellbeing. Some of the techniques we offer include:
- Seitai Shiatsu: This technique aims to stimulate a series of acupressure points. It can help to improve the disharmony you are experiencing.
- Japanese Acupuncture: The traditional form, we use a very fine needle for this technique. It is shallower than Chinese acupuncture as well.
- Zen Shiatsu: Another option, we use different diagnostic techniques here and then use different meridians to help pinpoint and treat your pain.
- Kampo: We often recommend this Japanese medicinal herb to help with pain as well.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Some of our patients seek out this type of treatment. It aims to stimulate the muscles and skin in the face and creates a younger look.
Which one is right for you? When you visit us, we’ll help you determine the right treatment based on the symptoms you have. There’s no pain, no risk to you, and plenty of opportunities to find healing and wellbeing.
Schedule a Consultation with Your Acupuncturist in Manhattan Today
We’re excited to help you see just how much acupuncture can do to help you. Call our offices today to schedule an appointment with your acupuncturist in Manhattan. In Manhattan, you can find us at 24 Maiden Lane on the 3rd floor. This office provides care Mondays through Fridays with lunch and evening hours for your work-day convenience. This is one of our three office locations. Call our Manhattan office at 917-475-1840 for an appointment that fits your schedule and needs.