Acupuncture in Brooklyn at Seitai Acupuncture
Seitai Acupuncture is dedicated to providing our Brooklyn clients with the very best level of care and service possible. Acupuncture has become one of the best resources for people suffering from pain, illness, and stress. Our team provides comprehensive treatment through this traditional Asian medicine. Even if you have never had the opportunity to experience what acupuncture can offer to you, we recommend scheduling an appointment for service with Seitai Acupuncture in our Brooklyn office. We welcome new patients!
What Can Acupuncture Do For You?
Acupuncture is an Asian treatment used for thousands of years. We use the same type of techniques that made this treatment option so effective for so long. As a natural and safe way of encouraging healing within the body, there is no need for pain medications or surgical procedures to overcome your health concerns in this method. As a healing technique, acupuncture works to correct imbalances in Qi flow, what we call the life energy that flows through the body along specific pathways. These pathways, called meridians, run throughout your body.
When you feel pain, it is often due to a blockage within this pathway. Our goal is to clear those pathways to unblock the flow of Qi. To unblock these meridians we’ll insert very thin needles into the impacted area. This doesn’t hurt, but can improve blood flow, stimulate healing, and improve overall health in that area.
Comprehensive Acupuncture Treatments
To accomplish this type of healing, we use one of a variety of specific techniques. When you visit our Brooklyn office for acupuncture treatments, we’ll talk to you about the symptoms you have and offer a treatment plan that addresses your specific needs. Some of the techniques we offer include:
- Japanese acupuncture: A form that uses thinner needles and a shallower process than what we use in traditional Chinese acupuncture.
- Seitai Shiatsu: This method of acupuncture stimulates the acupressure points to help correct disharmony within the body to encourage the body to heal on its own.
- Zen Shiatsu: In this method, we use a variety of diagnostic techniques to determine the underlying cause of your health ailment and then use different meridians than used in traditional Chinese acupuncture for treatment.
- Kampo: This is a safer alternative to pharmaceuticals and something we offer in our offices.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: To improve the skin and muscles in the face, we use this method to help encourage youthful appearances.
When you schedule a consultation with our acupuncturist in Brooklyn, you get one-on-one care and customized techniques to address your specific ailment. Whether you suffer from pain, disease, stress, or other types of concerns, we can help you.
Schedule an Appointment for Acupuncture with Our Acupuncturist in Brooklyn
Today can be the day you take a step towards reclaiming your health. Schedule an appointment for acupuncture with our experienced and trusted acupuncturist in Brooklyn. Let us show you how this traditional treatment can help to stimulate healing and well being in your life. Call us today at 917-475-1840