Joint Pain Treatment
It is often associated with arthritis. I am talking about joint pain, where is the inflammation of the surrounding joint area that includes your bones, ligaments, tendons, and muscle. At Seitai Acupuncture in Brooklyn, Manhattan, & Staten Island where we are located at, healing your joint pain is our specialty.
Causes of Joint Pain
Joint pain does not mean it’s always arthritis. There are many conditions that can cause pain in the joints as well such as:
- Lupus – Joint Pain is often associated with this autoimmune disease.
- Gout – A form of arthritis known to be severely painful, affecting the toe joints causing swelling and so much inflammation it is hot to the touch.
- Lyme disease – A later on symptom that can happen in the disease. It attacks the larger joints such as the knee.
- Fibromyalgia – Known as a chronic pain disorder joint pain fits right in with its other symptoms of muscle pain, and fatigue.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – An autoimmune disease. This cause of joint pain affects the smaller joints like the wrist hands and fingers.
- Psoriatic arthritis – A condition that is sometimes accompanied by the skin disorder psoriasis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is where the cartilage starts to wear away resulting in bone rubbing on bone in the joint area. These triggers pain, and swelling. Found in elderly people, mostly it can happen at any age really.
How Seitai Acupuncture Can Help
We at Seitai Acupuncture are about restoring your health physically as well as mentally. It is an overall experience. Considered “New Age” no longer! acupuncture is getting more recognized as it should and it’s been proven beneficial by doctors all over, sometimes even recommended especially for joint pain treatment. The results are amazing getting instant relief just after one session. Can medication do that? If you are in the Brooklyn, Manhattan, or Staten Island area we have locations there. Stop in and talk to one of our special trained acupuncturists to find out how acupuncture can help your pain, and overall health today.